Last updated 24 May 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address and/or social media account name when you directly give it to us via customer support requests, subscribing to our newsletter or following us on Social Media.
- Information We Get From Others. We do not collect data about you from third parties.
- Information Automatically Collected. We do not collect any personal data in an automated manner. All data you provide in our apps stays on the device and are out of reach for us or any third party. We do not make use of tracking or ad networks.
- Cookies. We do not log information using "cookies".
We use your personal information as follows:
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
We do not share personally identifiable health information with third parties, nor do we have access to your health information.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share personal information as follows:
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share data with third parties that help us to improve our products and services. These third parties may collect your name, email address and automatically collected metadata (such as device type and language):
- MAILCHIMP. Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider which is used by the company to distribute newsletters (http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/). We share the following information with Mailchimp: email addresses and names. Mailchimp may collect more information on you when you visit their websites or use their services.
- MAILGUN. Mailgun is an email marketing service provider which is used by the company to distribute emails (https://www.mailgun.com/privacy). We share the following information with Mailgun: email addresses and names. Mailgun may collect more information on you when you visit their websites or use their services.
- GMAIL. Gmail by Google is an email service provider which is used as a company inbox for emails. (https://privacy.google.com/y). We share the following information with Google: email addresses and names. Google may collect more information on you when you visit their websites or use their services.
- ZENDESK. Zendesk provides a cloud-based customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features (https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/). We share the following information with Zendesk: email addresses and names. Zendesk may collect more information on you, such as email addresses, when you visit their websites, use their services or our mobile apps.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products and services include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information.
Swiftware Solutions GmbH